HYCO HEAVY DUTY HEAT GUN HY2088-HG 2000W
- Heat up paint or coating for easily to be removed from the surface of metal or wood.
- Be careful not to overheat the metal or inflame the wood.
- Remove sticky matter or decoration
- Remove rusty or over-tightened nut or metal screw, which are not made by plastic or fiber.
- Unfreeze the frozen door lock and pipe (not plastic one)
- Heat-shrink of PVC packing film and insulating tubing
- Shrink of polyethylene or equivalent for joint of metal pieces.
- Soften weldment.
- Dry damped wood before assembling or processing.
Do not operate this tool while using thinner, pine oil or paint remover.
- Double Insulation
- Power Input : 2000W
- Temperature Low : 50-480 C
High : 50-600 C
- Air Flow Low Temperature : 210-250 L/min
High Temperature : 340-380 L/min
Net Weight : 0.8kg